The December ThreatSense report, being the last report of the year, is a little bigger than usual, and takes a longer view.
The December ThreatSense report, being the last report of the year, is a little bigger than usual, and takes a longer view. It includes:
- A feature article by Pierre-Marc Bureau and Alexis Dorais Joncas on the Bflient.K malware kit.
- A feature article by Urban Schrott on "The Wikileaks Affair and the Cyberworld"
- ESET researchers across the globe putting their heads together to say how they think the threat landscape will change and develop in 2011
- A summary of some of the most notable security-related events of 2010
- The top ten threats of 2010
It's now available on the Threat Center page or download it directly from here.
David Harley CITP FBCS CISSP
ESET Senior Research Fellow