The December ThreatSense report, being the last report of the year, is a little bigger than usual, and takes a longer view. It includes:
- A feature article by Pierre-Marc Bureau and Alexis Dorais Joncas on the Bflient.K malware kit.
- A feature article by Urban Schrott on "The Wikileaks Affair and the Cyberworld"
- ESET researchers across the globe putting their heads together to say how they think the threat landscape will change and develop in 2011
- A summary of some of the most notable security-related events of 2010
- The top ten threats of 2010
It's now available on the Threat Center page or download it directly from here.
David Harley CITP FBCS CISSP
ESET Senior Research Fellow
Author David Harley, We Live Security